Thursday, October 6, 2011

I am a terrible person!

Or at least, a terrible blogger. :)
My life has been so crazzzzyyy. School has really stepped up and these past few weekends have been jam packed. But okay, okay, enough with the excuses.
Can I just say... I love fall! I love the way the air smells so clean, and the way all the trees change colors, and I love that I'm able to run around in jeans and a hoodie. These past few days have kind of been an Indian Summer, though. Close to 80's, sunny, and beautiful.
The boyfran and I have a trip to Cedar Point planned for this weekend. I love roller coasters. I haven't been all summer and I'm super excited that we're finally going. We're taking two of my younger cousins with us, so hopefully they're up for the big rides. And not only that, but since I work at a credit union, we have Monday off for Columbus Day. (Don't you love banker's hours?!) Three-day weekend, here I come!
I came up with an idea today that I can start posting here, on my blog. I'm going to call it, "In the Classroom With Abby D" and they'll be these mini how-to lessons. What do you think?
Here's a little review for you.

The other day at Wal-Mart I needed to pick up some shaving cream. My usual, go-to shaving gel is Satin Care shave gel in Lavender Kiss. I loooove it. I love the smell and works just like a shaving gel should. However, as I was perusing the aisles, I came across the new eos shaving creams and they caught my attention. And they had a lavender jasmine scent, so of course I had to grab that one. Here's what their website says. "This non-foaming cream boosts skin's moisture level and keeps it smooth long after you're done shaving. It's so moisturizing, you can shave wet or dry. And eos provides a closer shave, even helping to prevent those little razor bumps."


 Buy this at your local Wal-Mart or online, here.


As soon as I got home I jumped in the shower to shave the shrubbery that I call my legs, and sadly, I was not really impressed with this product. Don't get me wrong, it was not terrible, but it also wasn't great. I didn't like that the product did not lather. It really is a cream. Kind of like with my shampoos, I NEED LATHER! NEED IT! It did, however, leave my legs feeling pretty moisturized. Even the next day. None of that flaking dry skin problem right after you shave. So kudos on that eos. But for now, I think I'll stick with my Lavender Kiss Satin Cream shave gel. *takes a huge whiff and sighs happily* So so good.

FYI, I am obsessed with Vampire Diaries. And a new episode comes on in half an hour. Super pumped. Also, tickets went on sale for Breaking Dawn! Next paycheck... you know what I'm doing! :)

Good night, blog universe.
I promise not to stay away so long next time.

-Abby D

Update:
OH MY GOD! I GOT THE TIME WRONG FOR MY SHOW! I MISSED IT! Now I have to wait for them to post it online or on demand. I'm going to curl into a ball and eat popcorn.
I am in mourning.

No comments:

Post a Comment