Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Beautiful Fall Day

So today, my sister and and I got to spend some quality time together. There's a fall festival going on in our town, so we decided to go explore that. Besides getting there, (traffic was terrible, I lost my cool a few times) we really enjoyed ourselves! There were lots of booths with neat little crafts in them and of course some delicious yum yums. :) And the weather was perfect!

We started off our day by eating some frozen yogurt at Yo-Yos. My concoction was birthday cake with a little chocolate and strawberry with gummy bears and sprinkles. :) It was delicious!
After we got to the festival, we saw a "pickle-on-a-stick" stand... my sister and I love pickles! So of course, we had to have a pickle-on-a-stick.
We wandered around for another hour or so and by this time, we needed some more food! So we got ourselves a funnel cake. We split it between the two of us and we still couldn't finish it. But it was yummy. :)

My sister and I. :) Such a wonderful day!



Have a nice night, blog universe.

-Abby D

No comments:

Post a Comment